Here is a list of best 5 Photos to Video Making and Videos Editor Apps for you.
1. KineMaster – Video Editor, Video Maker
KineMaster is one of the best and popular in Photos to Video Apps.
KineMaster features as per below.
(Source: Google Play Store) :
- Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
- Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
- Share on YouTube, Facebook Feeds and Stories, Instagram Feeds and Stories, and more!
- Reverse your videos
- Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
- Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
- editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
- The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
- Speed control for time-lapse and slow-motion effects
- EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
- Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
- Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
- Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
- Many, many more features, options, and settings!
KineMaster Available free on Google Play Store and Apple’s iOS Store.
You Can Also Take Paid Version for extra features.
KineMaster is the Editors’ Choice! Photos to Video Apps on Google Play Store.
2. Quik – Free Video Editor For Photos, Clips, Music
As per the name, Quik is Fastest and Simple Photos to Video App. With Quik app, you can create Video from a photo in just a few taps. You can Create Video Directly using photos.
Just Select Photos and Music and Quik will do magic to convert into a video. You Can also use freely available themes to make a video more attractive or occasion Friendly. You can also adjust Fonts, Graphics, and Filters.
Features (Source: Google Play Store) :
- Customize Videos using the Quik app.
- Record, trim, and rotate videos and photos.
- With smart cut easily Cut Full videos.
With Slo-Mo and or Speed Up Speed of videos can adjustable.
- Choose cinema, square, or portrait formatting for easy sharing on Instagram or Snapchat.
- With 100 plus free songs use can make videos very fast or also edit with your own song.
- Start your soundtrack at any point in the song.
- With Quik, you can Save videos in gorgeous HD 1080p or 720p—even in buttery-smooth 60 fps.
Quik is free available on Google Play Store with 4.7-star Rating or in the Apple iOS Platform.
3. Magisto Video Editor – Music Slideshow, Collage & Movie Maker
Magisto is another Photo to video app. Like Kine Master or Quik you can make videos using your photos with Magisto. You can make using Magisto in just 3 easy steps.
(Source: Google Play Store) :
- Choose a Smart Editing Style – pick a style that fits your need and the story you want to tell. Magisto can make a photo slideshow with music, video collage, and full-blown produced video. Styles can also help Magisto understand your use case from birthday or wedding to marketing on social media or even creating ads
- Choose Video Clips & Photos – Select photos and clips from your gallery or Google Drive™ storage for editing
- Choose Music – Magisto has a library of commercially licensed songs from rock to cinematic. You can even use your personal music collection
Magisto the best app to make or edit videos for your business.
Magisto freely available on Google Play Store or iOS store.
You can also make a purchase of a subscription for some extra professional features.
4. Scoompa Video – Slideshow Maker and Video Editor
Scoompa Video – Slideshow Maker and Video Editor app made by Scoompa app developed company, Face App also made by this company.
Create beautiful videos from your photos with simple and easy steps.
Select photos and videos to instantly get an awesome video slideshow.
Incredibly easy to use, yet highly powerful and has many options to customize.
Main Features (Source: Google Play Store) :
- Photos : Add photos and videos from your gallery, camera or from the web
- Instant : Instantly play your video
- Styles : Select from many video styles and animated video frames
- Stickers : Choose from over 100+ stickers. Search for more stickers on the internet right from the app.
- Music : Select from multiple soundtrack options, or import your own
- Text : Add text using over 55 different fonts
- Filters : Many filters to enhance your photos
- Easy gestures Easy to use. Intuitive and fast
- Share : Share the video you created with friends and family via standard sharing.
Modify You can edit the video after saving at any time.
5. AndroVid Video Editor, Video Maker, Photo Editor
AndroVid Video Editor is easy to use android photos to video app with pro features.
AndroVid Video Editor (Source: Google Play Store) :
- Make Slideshow video from
- Add fading transition effect, add music
- Add text on video with font, color, and style
- Add your own custom picture or watermark on video. By making the picture semi-transparent you can add your own watermarks on video
- Trim and cut video to remove unnecessary parts.
- Delete middle parts: Remove unwanted parts in the middle of your videos.
- Combine videos with music. Trim and cut music, add multiple music parts
- Mute video sound
- Fit video in any Aspect Ratio without cropping
- Converter Video to MP3 Song
- Add Fast Motion effect and Slow Motion effect
- Make a magical reverse video
AndroVid Video Editor is all one video editor and photos to video making app with professional features.
Available free on Google Play Store with a 4.4 Star rating.
Download : Android / N/A
6. Video Editor (WeVideos)
With WeVideos this app you can make photos to video or edit them just in minutes.
Just upload photos, arrange them, Choose music, Choose theme and filters and your eye-catching video is ready.
Video Editor (WeVideos) Features (Source: Google Play Store) :
- Edit photos and videos from your gallery or live from your device’s camera
- Trim and arrange video clips
- Add text elements
- Publish in up to 4K Ultra HD (with selected upgrades)
- Create amazing videos with unique video themes and video enhancing filters
- Add your own music or use our royalty-free library for a custom soundtrack
Video Editor (WeVideos) is currently freely available for Android or iOS.
Paid Version also available with extra features.
There are Many other Photos to Video Apps also Available in Various Platform you can simply search Photos to Video Apps to find them.