Search by Image helps you When you have an image and you want to know image details and similar images.
Google Reverse image search or search by image is a very helpful feature to find image details and source and image used by how many sites.
You can also use this feature to know when the image first comes on the internet.
Some sites also use features to know the profile is real or fake.
You also upload the image of a person to know details about him or her.
Google’s this useful feature Google search by image currently only available on desktop only.
Reverse image search feature or Google Search by Image in desktop
Just Follow Below Step if You Don’t Know how to search using an image in Google
- Open a browser and visit images.google.com
- Click on the small camera icon, and upload the image from your computer or you also can type the URL of the image
- Now, Just click on the search button and Google will show you all the match images and images used by sites
Using Chrome Extension (Desktop)
To search by image, there is Chrome Extension also available for the desktop user.
You just need to add Chrome Extension in the Chrome browser and done.
- Search and install Chrome Search by Image Extension in Chrome browser
- Go to the image you want to search and right-click on the image
- After right-click, Click on Option “Search Google with this image”
- Done, You will get all similar images with sites
It’s easy to search via desktop, But carrying a desktop or laptop everywhere is not possible.
Sometimes is a lengthy method when someone sends you an image on WhatsApp and you want to verify the image.
You need to send an image to the desktop and follow the procedure.
Here, We will today provide you trick to google search by image on the mobile phone.
Google Image search in Mobile (Search by Image)
Using Chrome Browser in Mobile
- Open Chrome browser on mobile.
- Type images.google.com and open URL
- Now click on three dots on the right top corner and click on Desktop site
- After Desktop site load search for the small camera icon
- Click on the Camera icon and upload the image
- After all, done just click on the search on button
- Google will show you all match images and images used by sites
Using Google Lens App for Google Image search in mobile
Don’t Want to Use the above method or need a simple method?
Google lens app is a solution for Google image search by mobile phone
- Download Google Lens App on your mobile phone
- Open the app and allow permissions
- Point the camera on the image that you want to search and hit the search button
- You can also search image which already on Mobile, Just click on the camera button on the top right corner and upload the image you want to search
- Google lens will show you all matching results and info about the image
Google lens is google’s own app
Google lens is also useful in translation, finding products to buy, Identify things.
Using Third-Party app to Google image search in mobile
- Visit the Play Store or App Store and search for “search by image”
- You will get many apps, Read reviews or download 1 good app
- After download open allow for permissions
- Upload the image you want to search and press the search button
- You will get all the matching results and links.
Using labnol.org site
- Open labnol.org/reverse in your browser
- Find the Upload Image Button
- Select and upload the image you want to search
- After upload, the image wait while loading results
- When all result load just click on Show Matching Images
- The site redirects you to google search by image result
Privacy of Google for Google Reverse image search
How Google uses the pictures you search with
The pictures you upload in your search may be stored by Google for 7 days. They won’t be a part of your search history, and we’ll only use them during that time to make our products and services better.
It is safe to use Google search by image?
Yes, it’s safe to you use, and the uploaded image will automatically delete and don’t appear on any search result.
There are also many third-party sites and browsers available which give you the option to search by image, You can also use them after verifying the policy of the site.